Monday, June 09, 2008

The BBC, officially removed from the MIA list

Yeah, yeah, I know. I've been gone a long time.

Since I feel you deserved an explanation weeks ago, I first must apologize. But here's the recise reasons for my departure.

When we last spoke, I was leaving to begin training new employees for my restaurant in downtown Akron. About three days into my mission, I was offered management within the store. Soon after, it became an even bigger position.

Presently, I am putting between 60-80 hours a week at work, and I do still have that adorable 9-year-old daughter that I'm raising. So between work, family, and a potential new girlfriend, blogging has become a bit of a trial to accomplish.

I will be on the scene full-time here at The BBC when college football season resumes. But in the meantime, expect the blogging to be sporadic (look it up, Michigan fans)

Thanks,
Jeff

No comments: