Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Private party with LeBron James

OK, so this is blatant "look at me" blogging here.....and I know it, but it's too cool to not let you in on it.

This Saturday afternoon, LeBron James will be hosting the "King For Kids" charity bike-a-thon. It's pretty cool and I'm excited to see it all unfold.

But what I'm most excited about is that the after-party will be held in my restaurant, Damon's Grill/Ohio Brewing Company. No crashers allowed, so don't get any bright ideas. Akron Police will be at each door (and they'll be locked anyway).

We made the final preparations for it today. I don't have the full list of celebrities that will be in attendance, but we're looking at some pretty cool names. I'll keep that list to myself for now, but I'll be sure to pass it all on (with pictures, if they'll let me) after the event. Needless to say, the roster of the Cavaliers will be there. That's what I'm most excited about.

If you're in the area, stop by the bike-a-thon and cheer on everybody. It's a great cause, and it'll be a wonderful day. And no, I won't tell you which door they'll be entering/leaving the building from either.

No comments: