Sunday, February 10, 2008

Aaaarghhhhh....I can't stand it!

I turned on the Ohio State-Indiana game today. Ohio State was up 2-0. Shortly after I began watching, Indiana went on a tear and led 8-2 in a hurry.

So I switched away.

Played a couple songs of Guitar Hero III with my 9-year-old daughter. Then we finished packing up the cut-out cookies we made for her Valentine's Day party at school this week.

Then I went back to the game. Ohio State trailed by 2 points early in the second half. As soon as I started watching again, Indiana went on a 7-0 run to take a 9-point lead.

So I switched away.

I have no idea what the score is...because I refuse to watch. I think I'm bad luck today. I'm taking one for the team.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well, at least you know it's not your fault.


the buckeyes go ice cold in the last few minutes, IU gets a few lucky bounces to hang on.


Our boys played well today but just gave up too many turnovers to a better team.