Friday, November 03, 2006

Answering MotSaG questions

Every week, the gang at Men Of The Scarlet And Gray ask a few questions, to get predictions from their experts on what will happen in that weekend's game. Since I'm a staff of one, I can only ask myself questions. Last time I got caught doing that, some nice men in white showed up with a warm new jacket. It didn't have much mobility, and I don't remember where they took me and now my head's starting to hurt from remembering the bad men with jumper cables.

So I think perhaps I'd like to take a crack at MotSaG's questions.....

Does OSU win by more than 17 points?
How many rushing yards does Illinois get? O/U: 100
Pittman starts the game at 894 yards on the season. Does he become a thousand yard rusher this week?
OSU is averaging 2.1 interceptions a game. How many interceptions this week?
- Yes, Ohio State wins by more than 17 points. Buckeyes 41, Illini 10
- I'll take the under. Illinois gets 64 yards on the ground.
- Yes, Pittman gets 1,000 for the year tomorrow. He'll have 128 against Illinois.
- They'll fall below the average and only get 2 INTs this week.

By the way, another video will be available in ten minutes......

No comments: