Monday, November 13, 2006

One more video

I wasn't going to make any videos this week. I'm WAY too busy planning a large tailgate party, and I just don't have the energy with all the pressure of this week's events.

But screw that, I have been bouncing off the walls and this is a good way to have some fun.

I'm really pissed that I cannot attend the Hate Michigan Rally on Friday night in Columbus, so I've created this video featuring "Chad Henne is a Joke" by the Dead Schembechlers. I've been laughing my ass off at the song, so I decided to match up some visuals to go with it. I hope Bo Biafra and the boys like it......

Watch "Chad Henne Is A Joke" on YouTube now!!!

And GO BUCKEYES!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

mainelife said...

Thank You, Thank You. Thank you so very much.
Not only is Chad Henne a joke but so is LLLLoyd.
Go Bucks. Screw Blue.