Tuesday, December 05, 2006

The Tears Of A Clown

POJO took notice of this a few days ago, and I'd like to add comment.

Apparently, Brian at M Go Blog has been doing a fair amount of whining about the turf at Ohio State, baselessly claiming that Michigan lost because of it.

I suppose he's right. It's a good thing Ohio State was allowed to install drier grass each time they got the ball, then re-installing the old stuff whenever we were on defense.

But, rather than come up with new ways to say "you're an idiot", I decided to do what I do best....make a new video.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL, great stuff Jeff

Anonymous said...

Damn, with the title "Tears of a Clown", I was looking forward to you taking a run at LLLLLoyd Carr and his hypocritical babbling of the past 36 hrs. Any chance we can see THAT in a video?

PK said...

Very nice final touch to use St. Hubbins/Tufnel recalling their days in "The Thamesman"

You sir, You go to Eleven.

Anonymous said...

wonderful!