Friday, October 20, 2006

My latest video

As promised, I have just posted a new compilation video, called "Buckeye Medley".

I sometimes have problems coming up with the perfect song to use in my videos....I mean, it's gotta be PERFECT. Not too many songs have that quality from start to finish, but plenty have lines or verses that work with what I want to do. So I compromised this time, I made a video using pieces of songs in a medley format. I'm sure you'll appreciate it, especially the Pulp Fiction reference and the Duran Duran/Michigan joke. Texas fans and Iowa fans who thought I'd leave them alone....you'll be disappointed.

So I invite you, dear readers, to watch "Buckeye Medley" on YouTube right now!

Oh, and by the way...the Santonio Holmes clip at the beginning....I'm particularly proud of that little display of timing.

No comments: