Thursday, October 19, 2006

Three things.....

OK, avid readers. There's three things I've gotta address. Just to clear the air so I don't have to write a ton of e-mails to people who ask.

1) Yes, I know there is a TV network from England called "The BBC". It's why I named my blog as such....I happen to like that television network ("Coupling" and the original "The Office" were two of the best shows of all time), and I felt that the twist was a bit clever.

2) I know that a lot of you expect one of two things from my site; either good insight on the upcoming game, or another Buckeye highlight video. First of all, I don't have a whole lot to say....it's Indiana. You want insight? We're gonna beat them. Badly. And our computer rankings will suffer because of it, but we'll still be #1 in the BCS next week. As for the video, expect a new one on Friday.

3) I am overwhelmed and grateful for all of the comments I got on my request for things to take my daughter to this weekend (other than the game). Thank you to everybody, especially from Jim Borton, who has apparently been a reader since the first couple of days. Hopefully I'll get to meet you someday....and perhaps you can convince your sister Mary that she needs to settle down with a nice guy who cares for her very much. Someone who's a big Buckeyes fan. Who makes his own highlight videos. And has his own blog.

I'm just sayin'.......

3 comments:

WhiteDawg said...

Congrats on the tickets. I hope you and your daughter have a great time and you don't run in to too many drunk fans at the game. Go Bucks!

WhiteDawg said...

Congrats on the tickets to the Buckeye game I hope you and your daughter have a wonderful time.

Andy said...

Maybe sometime you can teach me how to do that video editing like you do. I would love to learn how. I saw your Texas video before I put it together it was you (and I showed everyone I know). I loved it (especially since I was down there in Austin chatting with the fans after the game). They didn't take the loss too well.

I hope you enjoy yourself at the game this weekend.

Also, did you know there is a TV network in the UK called the BBC? Sorry, couldn't resist.