Thursday, February 01, 2007

LeBron starting tonight

First of all, I've been away too long. Sorry. Cocaine's a hell of a drug. Just kidding about that....I was quoting Rick James, not describing why I have been absent.

The Cavaliers have announced their starting lineup for tonight's game at Miami. LeBron James will start for us. He's missed two of the last three games with an injured toe, and James is concerned that the toe could be a problem that will last all season long. Not good news, but I've watched enough LBJ to know that he'll play in pain if he's needed.

Miami's struggling, but is always strong. Plus, anytime you put Dwyane Wade against his old friend, you can expect an explosive game from #3. Last time out, Wade poured in 44 points against the Cavs. Fortunately, LeBron scored 47 points and added 12 boards and 10 assists and led the Cavs to a 7 point win. I would expect the same type of game, and am hoping for the same team to be victorious.

No comments: