Wednesday, December 05, 2007

2007-08 Bowl Season preview

Last year, I picked every bowl game and ended up going 19-13. If I wasn't such a home-state-homer, I'd have been 21-11, but I took Ohio and Ohio State for the last two bowls. I am what I am, and I'd do it all over again. I probably will go with the two Ohio teams in the last two games. maybe they'll give me better results this time.

So go ahead and mock my 19-13 record if you want, but see if you can guess who wrote this sentence?
I want to take Oklahoma. I really do. But I'm going to be the guy who likes storybook endings today. Just like I did with Rutgers, I'm taking the team that nobody knows over a Big 12 school. Boise State in a squeaker
Yeah, that's right bitches. Bow down to superiority.

Starting on Monday, I will be giving a short preview of every bowl game and predicting a winner. So far this season, I've been the king of the mountain among the Big Ten Bloggers, winning the regular season Pick'Em amongst some of the best college football bloggers. Let's see if the magic carries over.

Here's the games we will be previewing;

Utah vs. Navy
Poinsettia Bowl
Dec. 20, 9 p.m.

Memphis vs. Florida Atlantic
New Orleans Bowl
Dec. 21, 8 p.m.

Southern Miss vs. Cincinnati
Papajohns.com Bowl
Dec. 22, 1 p.m.

Nevada vs. New Mexico
New Mexico Bowl
Dec. 22, 4:30 p.m.

UCLA vs. BYU
Las Vegas Bowl
Dec. 22, 8 p.m.

Boise State vs. East Carolina
Hawaii Bowl
Dec. 23, 8 p.m.

Purdue vs. Central Michigan
Motor City Bowl
Dec. 26, 7:30 p.m.

Arizona State vs. Texas
Holiday Bowl
Dec. 27, 8 p.m.

Boston College vs. Michigan State
Champs Sports Bowl
Dec. 28, 5 p.m.

TCU vs. Houston
Texas Bowl
Dec. 28, 8 p.m.

Maryland vs. Oregon State
Emerald Bowl
Dec. 28, 8:30 p.m.

UConn vs. Wake Forest
Meineke Car Care Bowl
Dec. 29, 1 p.m.

UCF vs. Mississippi State
Liberty Bowl
Dec. 29, 4:30 p.m.

Penn State vs. Texas A&M
Alamo Bowl
Dec. 29, 8 p.m.

Alabama vs. Colorado
Independence Bowl
Dec. 30, 8 p.m.

California vs. Air Force
Armed Forces Bowl
Dec. 31, 12:30 p.m.

Georgia Tech vs. Fresno State
Humanitarian Bowl
Dec. 31, 2 p.m.

South Florida vs. Oregon
Sun Bowl
Dec. 31, 2 p.m.

Kentucky vs. Florida State
Music City Bowl
Dec. 31, 4 p.m.

Indiana vs. Oklahoma State
Insight Bowl
Dec. 31, 6 p.m.

Clemson vs. Auburn
Chick-fil-A Bowl
Dec. 31, 7:30 p.m.

Wisconsin vs. Tennessee
Outback Bowl
Jan. 1, 2008, 11 a.m.

Missouri vs. Arkansas
Cotton Bowl
Jan. 1, 2008, 11:30 a.m.

Texas Tech vs. Virginia
Gator Bowl
Jan. 1, 2008, 1 p.m.

Michigan vs. Florida
Capital One Bowl
Jan. 1, 2008, 1 p.m.

Illinois vs. USC
Rose Bowl
Jan. 1, 2008, 4:30 p.m.

Hawaii vs. Georgia
Sugar Bowl
Jan. 1, 2008, 8:30 p.m.

Oklahoma vs. West Virginia
Fiesta Bowl
Jan. 2, 2008, 8 p.m.

Virginia Tech vs. Kansas

Orange Bowl
Jan. 3, 2008, 8 p.m.

Rutgers vs. Ball State
International Bowl
Jan. 5, 2008, Noon

Bowling Green vs. Tulsa
GMAC Bowl
Jan. 6, 2008, 8 p.m.

LSU vs. Ohio State
BCS Championship Game
January 7, 2008, 8 p.m.

No comments: